Sunday, November 6, 2011

DAY 3

Today was HORRIBLE. I still haven't finished any of my homework (which is all do tomorrow night by the way) and I spent my entire morning crying. I usually don't go to church but today I went because they were having a special service for the people who died this past year. As soon as I got there, I turned into a giant ball of tears. I cried through the whole service. I barely made it up to light the candle for my daughter. Cory would have been there but he ended up having to work. A lot of people came up to me after the service, which only made it worse. I didn't want to talk to anyone, I just wanted to go home. I couldn't even speak because I felt like I would just start wailing.

Someone told me today that the loss of a child never goes away.
I told them that I never want it to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment