Saturday, November 5, 2011

DAY 2

Ok, so I might have to do this week by week instead of day by day. There is just never enough time in the day to get everything done.

My job is keeping me away from my family. I feel like I come home and go right to sleep every night. I miss my little boy so much. I cuddle with him at night but I wish I could spend more time with him to play with him and give him more hugs and kisses. I wish I could quit my job.

At work the other day, Jerry (my co-worker) started to tell a dead baby joke but my other co-worker jumped in and yelled "Jerry! Shut up!" It kind of made my day. Jerry and Michelle are awesome. I think Jerry probably just had a manly brainless moment. He said he was sorry.

We have determined that the number one reason to not buy cologne (we sell cologne and perfume) is "I don't even shower." which was entirely too much information, but entertaining none the less. Next to that is "You're saying really big words that I don't understand."

I really love my job but I miss my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment