Sunday, November 13, 2011

DAY 6

I quit my job. My manager was being dishonest with me as well as other employees and I just couldn't take it anymore. Actually two of us quit at the same time. It was kind of epic. I am thinking of just doing what I've always kind of wanted to do and just run my own photography studio. I'm going to school for art and the major I'm going for is something I would definitely have to move to have a career in and I'm just not sure that's the route I want to go or not. I do enjoy photography and I think I have a knack for it. My portfolio is online (click "my portfolio" to take a look). I also make pretty awesome photo holiday cards, wedding invitations, birth announcements and so on. I'm cheap! lol.

I had a dream about my daughter last night. I miss her so much. I keep having dreams that she's with us and we are all a happy family, Her, James, Kevin, Me and Cory. I wake up and I just don't even want to open my eyes. I know my husband, Cory, has been worried about me lately. He holds me tighter at night and wakes me up with kisses and reminds me to eat before he leaves for work. I feel bad that I feel depressed all the time. I don't want to put more stress on him. I know he's hurting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment